We finally are in 2017. I have been waiting for it – 2016 has been tough and I am glad to be over with it. And I feel I am not the only one asking for a fresh start.
New year means new decisions and above all, resolutions. I didn’t really put “New Year’s resolutions” on paper for the past few years. But this time I felt like I needed it.
So here are a few of them :
- Disconnect more – spend less time scrolling and more time creating, writing, painting, reading.
- Discover more – new countries, cities, or even restaurants or museums – let’s try to discover a new thing every two weeks.
- Write more – I can’t do less than in 2016, that’s for sure ! I am quite ashamed of the lack of blog posts on Plum’s Pudding but 2016 was just not the year for it. Let’s make 2017 great for Plum’s Pudding !
- Complain less – !!!
- Eat less, and only cruelty free products – be reasonable about quantities, and mostly be thoughtful about the origin of food. I started well last year as I became flexitarian (eating animals from now and then but as less as possible) but I would like to go further by eating mainly cruelty-free products.
- Donate to at least one NGO every month – I am thinking about it for a long time and now that I have a full-time job I don’t have any excuse to not do it.
- Make more space of happiness, and let go all things that do not make me happy.
I will not talk much about doing more exercise but it surely is on the list, like for pretty much everyone 🙂 🙂
Above all, I hope that 2017 will be filled with inspiration, discoveries and love !
What are your resolutions for 2017?
*picture copyright : Marie-Sophie P.(Plum’s Pudding), USA, 2013